Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

sprinter208.cdi.hasjust.started.beignhard.to start.cold morning

Customer Question

sprinter208.cdi.hasjust.started.beignhard.to start.cold morning s ? but when started fine for rest of day have changed fuel line o.ring.s and filter,s and also fitted new heater plug.s still slow 2start first time in the morning ? any idea.s please
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  Stan replied 3 years ago.
Check the see-through fuel lines for any air bubbles. If there are, some o-rings or fuel filter or fuel lines from the tank are letting the air in. If the lines are perfect, next likely cause is one of the injectors leaking fuel into return too much. I suggest to have them checked at Bosch Diesel service center. They can rebuild them if found faulty.'
regards,
Stan