Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hi i am wanting to fit a flat bottom amg steering wheel to

Hi i am wanting to fit a flat bottom amg steering wheel to a 2011 mercedes sprinter is this possible also to have multi function switches opperate
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help / advise you on your question.

Im afraid that that wouldn't be an option with what you are asking - the steering wheel hubs are different where they connect to the shafts..so its just not a possibility Im afraid.

Im sorry thats not likely what you wanted to hear but that is the case with this situation.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

.>> >> > ...........Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.

Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience: Tech Expert