Shantal-Mod
Shantal-Mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73554018

my sprinter 411has turned on its asr warning light and its

Customer Question

my sprinter 411has turned on its asr warning light and its abs light together what is the cause off this problem
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Stan replied 3 years ago.

Stan :

Any electronic component in ABS system can be causing this ( brake pedal, clutch switch, wheel speed sensors, ABS valve unit). Reading out the fault memory with Star Diagnosis or other suitable diagnostic tool. Most common cause is the brake light switch. Sometimes, it needs readjustment. Remove it, and pull out the white moving part of the switch until it ratchets out. Then install it without making contact with the brake pedal and then release the brake pedal slowly.

Stan :

This will allow for self adjustment of the switch

JACUSTOMER-4cjcox14- :

hi i tryed this and it didnt work any other suggestions

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I've been working hard to find another Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.