Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My cd changer in my ml320 2006 model is jammed on disc 4, I

Customer Question

My cd changer in my ml320 2006 model is jammed on disc 4, I have tried fuses but now would like to take out the cd changer unit, how do I do this please?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise you .

Im sorry to see you have had a wait - can you please just tell me / let me know if you do indeed still need help with this - if so, then we can carry on.

Please just reply to me here - do not list as a "new" question - Once I receive your reply, I will then get back to you asap thereafter -

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes pls
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply.. My apologies that I just missed you when you came back on..

Further - I did send you a further reply / info request but on just checking on your question - I see it appears not top have gone through !So I can only apologise for what must have been a system issue there -or internet issue.

- What I sent to you was a question.. I was saying that depending on exact year / date of build and market - some of these changer units were located under the dash .. others are located in the rear right hand side load compartment , so obviously that makes a difference as to which instructions you will need...so if you can just let me know exactly which you have - then I can carry on for you..

Kind Rgds, MIKE...................