Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

please could you supply connection pin outs on 129 800 04 48

please could you supply connection pin outs on 129 800 04 48 vacume pump on r129
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have received no information that i know of in the form of an email reply. I need to know the connection block terminal designation. IE terminal 1= ground etc

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name isXXXXX for the wait. I've attached the pin designations for the vacuum pump below. Let me know if you need anything else. Please be sure to rate my service so I can receive credit.

graphic
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.