Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I lost my keyless go card for my 2003 CL500, and the replacement

Customer Question

I lost my keyless go card for my 2003 CL500, and the replacement card will not pair with the car. Local main dealer tried also and said it could take hours to locate the problem as it's likely an electrical problem. Have you any prior experience of this problem as to reduce the potential man hours of investigation? Also the dash display sometimes says "Chip card not recognised" even though I don't even have the card in the car. Many thanks, Dave
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Dave,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Hello Dave,

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.