mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

Mercedes c240avantgarde windscreen wipers not working fuses

Customer Question

Mercedes c240avantgarde windscreen wipers not working fuses oko new motor
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
as there is no information on the fuse box i do not know witch relay to check so i will wait for the experts advice
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
it is operated by a multi function arm that also operates indercators and headlamp flashers these are both working properly wich leads me to beleivethat they may be on a different relay

Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to locate the right Professional to assist you.

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Does the wipers attempt to move at all?
Do you hear any noise at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
no attempt to moe no clicking
Ok the wiper relay is under the hood in the fuse block,swap this relay with another relay and tell me if there is a change. Thank you.