Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Have a mercedes 05 slk 320 which has been altered by Brabus

Have a mercedes 05 slk 320 which has been altered by Brabus . Lowered suspension etc however wife has just had a spinal operation .How easy is it to alter the car back so that the suspension is a softer ride.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name isXXXXX kitr eplaces the coil springs and shock absorbers with shorter springs and stiffer shocks. You will simply need to order the standard coil springs and shock absorbers for the car and have them installed. I would estimate the cost to be approximately £1300.

Let me know if you have any questions.