Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Merc c200 kompressor estate.Cannot get back seat down when

Customer Question

Merc c200 kompressor estate.Cannot get back seat down when pulling lever up.button in lever does not come up how do I get to the workings
Steve
I ment to say it's the two seater back I'm having trouble with can't get to the workings
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Steve,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Sreve,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I need to be able to get to the workings of the lever system in the back ,but can't see how to,and I think that's the only way I will be able to release the back to get it down.

Thank you for getting back to me and providing more information. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Shantal
I just cannot see how to get to the workings without damaging the back of the seat, there isn't anything else I can say.