Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hi, my mercedes sprinter 2008 311cdi is poorly, its only done

Customer Question

hi, my mercedes sprinter 2008 311cdi is poorly, its only done 85k miles, recently its had the dpf removed and mapped out, (5 months ago) new turbo with electronic actuator (3 months ago) new throttle body assembly valve (2 months ago) its been driving great but on friday it seemed to lose power and smoking excessively, it then cleared and i drove on but eventualy it gave up the ghost, its been in the garage where no faukts register, if they unplug the throttle valve it runs ok, same as when they unplug the maf sensor, both poarts have been checked and work but van just wont rev, any advise? im stuck and the garage say it sounds like air leak but cant find it, any ideas at all would be apreciated,
thanks
chris
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Chris,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Hello Chris,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
So I pay £21 to not get an answer, think this site is a con as you promise the earth but deliver absolutely nothing, I have paid for what exactly? Totally disappointed and feel like I've been robbed so will be sharing my experience online