Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Suspension problem - CLS

Customer Question

Hi, just had my Mercedes CLS 320 CDI 06 motd, its come back to me with the suspension stuck right up in the air! Mss centre now says visit workshop, had it scanned for fault codes has a stored code of....... 5350.........(Airmatic pressure release valve). Open circuit. Am I right to think this could be a broken wire OR Pressure release valve? Have spoke to Mercedes parts and they seem to say that's its not a valve, they show it as a pressure switch. I might have it wrong, was shown the component on the car it was fitted to the pump N/S/F under/ behind the bumper. Any help please would be appreciated, now have vertigo!!!

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi XXXXX haven't found an answer yet.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Shantal,,
No I have not had an answer yet still waiting thanks.