mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

where is the fuse located for the cd player and when I turn

where is the fuse located for the cd player and when I turn on the ignition the windscreen wipers operate
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.The fuse is located in the rear fuse panel it is behind the courtesy light under the right rear seat. The courtesy light has a plastic panel behind it this is the fuse box cover.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thanks for your help

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry mike can you send me that answer again please my grandson just erased the answer

The fuse is located in the rear fuse panel it is behind the courtesy light under the right rear seat. The courtesy light has a plastic panel behind it this is the fuse box cover. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have found the fuseboard in front of the seat do you know which fuse it is?

NO, I am not positive exactly which fuse it is, if you still have the owners manual the diagram of the fuse box will be in there.
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have asked another question and still waiting for an answer

Sorry I don't see your other question, what is the question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When I turn the ignition on the windscreen wipers operate and when they stop it is not in the park position

This issue normally happens because the windscreen wiper switch, the switch that you uses to turn them on and off has shorted. This is what causes this problem on these vehicles. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Cheers