Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Two days ago when I had been driving for about an hour in my

Customer Question

Two days ago when I had been driving for about an hour in my Mercedes C320 the display came up showing the temperature to be 80. No message to visit workshop etc. was there. Is this a normal temperature. I was driving in the city on a warm but not extremely hot day. Many Thanks Frank XXXXX

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you -

80 is pretty normal to be honest -...in fact 80-100 is ok - at around 100 the fans will come on and cool the system... In fact it would flash at you if it were over heating badly..

I honestly don't see that you you have any issues at all Frank - keep an eye on it but all seems fine from what you describe..

If there is anything more you need on this or would like to discuss - by all means get back to me and we can carry on...

>> Meantime >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.