Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

slk 230 parked in car park went back 6 hrs later doors unlocked

Customer Question

slk 230 parked in car park went back 6 hrs later doors unlocked everything electical works but no dash display fuel punp runs ecu fan runs turn key nothing happens.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi, my name is Marty. I apologize for the wait. It sounds like your K40 relay is bad. I'd substitute a new K40 relay and see if that gets you going.

Let me know how you make out.

Marty
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

wrong it was a faulty dash board unplug it and the car started replaced all ok.

Expert:  Marty replied 3 years ago.
Hi John, glad you got it figured out. How in the world did the dash board get unplugged? Things like that don't just unplug themselves. Was someone doing some work on the car?