Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

I have a 1996 Mercedes SL600. Both heated seats and the cigarette

I have a 1996 Mercedes SL600. Both heated seats and the cigarette lighter have simultaneously stopped working. I assume this is a fuse? Could you please advise, and tell me where the fuse (if applicable) is situated and what strength it is.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I still need a reply, please.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise.. Sorry to see you have had a wait..

You are right - this is all on the same fused circuit..

This is Fuse # ***** should be a 15 amp ( blue )... in the engine bay fuse box .

Im very pleased to have helped-

****** >>>
Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience: Tech Expert
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Perfect! Many thanks.