Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Ive had a rock puncture my sump, how do I remove and repair 1998

I've had a rock puncture my sump, how do I remove and repair
1998 E class Advangared estate automatic
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Shantal
Im still waiting for a reply to my question
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is***** happy to help / advise you -- Sorry to see you have had a wait..

Could you please let me know the full details of the car you have - ie - which e class - which engine... ? Then I can carry on for you ..

Kind Rgds, MIKE...................................

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Mike
it's an E 300 estate automatic diesel
kind regards
Julian
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello there Julian -

Thank you for your reply / info..

Ok - it is indeed quite a task to do this job so I will give you full instructions.

Please note in the following instructions - the zoom / print options do not work ( they are not designed for this app ) but you can print on your own pc as you wish. Any words in strikeout , don't apply -

So here are the instructions for you Julian -

Click HERE.

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meantime - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience: Tech Expert