Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

2008 c200 cdi. indicators stop working on long journeys and

Customer Question

2008 c200 cdi. indicators stop working on long journeys and wipers also stop working as they are on the same lever. it is intermittent but happening more and more often. When I stop the car and re start it seems to fix the problem for a while.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please refund my money and close question please