Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

500 CL Year2007 Drivers front window not working all other

Customer Question

500 CL Year2007 Drivers front window not working all other windows ok window should drop when you open door this is not happening can you help me please
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
The most common cause for window not rolling down when openin or closing the door is that door control unit lost the end positions of the window.
Please try to re-syncronize the respective window.
It is done by closing the door. Then push the power window button to roll the window down in manual mode (1st catch of the button) and hold the button pressed after the window is fully open for at least 5 seconds. You should hear the click in the door, which indicates that new end position is learned.
Do the same for closed position position of the window.
Do this for the rear triangle window.
In most cases this solves the issue.
Regards,
Stan