Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

s350 mercedes suspension

Customer Question

s350 mercedes suspension
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Stan replied 3 years ago.
Stan :

Stan :

Could you please specify your question?

Stan :

Stan

Stan :

best regards,

Customer :

Hi stan my suspension has gone to the floor it has been parked for a time so just hoping it might be fuses can you help please

Stan :

Please open the bonnet and remove the control unit cover on the passenger side of the engine bay. Check the fuses there. If all are ok, most likely the air compressor for suspension has gone bad

Stan :

To get to it, car must be lifted, and engine compartment cover removed. It is in front of passenger side wheel. I suggest to have it checked and replaced at independent Mercedes specialist. Besides the compressor, it's relay must always be replaced. Once compressor is running, all of the struts have to be checked for leaks, to exclude premature failure of new compressor.

Customer :

Thanks could you tell me which relay it is thank you