Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi. I have a 2005 C320 CDi. I have been advised that the

Customer Question

Hi. I have a 2005 C320 CDi. I have been advised that the lambda sensor needs to be replaced and that it should be at the front of the cat with a second sensor behind the cat. Have jacked the vehicle up, I have two sensors after the cat but none before. The sensor I purchased was supposed to go at the front but does not actually fit anywhere that I can see. Am I missing something?

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?