Carl L
Carl L, Technician
Experience:  13+ Years of Computer and Electronics Experience.
27991594

How can I download my contacts from I phone 5 to car. I have

Customer Question

How can I download my contacts from I phone 5 to car. I have C220 CDI WITH SATNAT. 2011 model
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Carl L replied 2 years ago.

Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a fee based Question and Answer Company. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

If this a pre 02/11 2011 saloon model, it is not compatible at this time to access the phonebook entries in either the 5, 5c, or 5s iPhone models. 02/11+ 2011 model does have that option.

If you model is newer that 02/11 and you cannot get the contacts to sync, unpair the iPhone, restart the phone and car, pair the phone, then try to access the contacts again.

Expert:  Carl L replied 2 years ago.

Please be sure to select a rating for the Service that I have provided to you. If you have any problems in doing so, you can simply reply back with a rating such as Excellent Service.

Thanks,
Carl