mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have an MB CLK320 year 2000 - just bought. I also have a

Customer Question

I have an MB CLK320 year 2000 - just bought. I also have a JVC KD-DB711EY DAB Radio from my recently sold car- Is it possible to replace the FM Radio in the MB with the JVC DAB Radio please?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Yes this is possible, what you will need is a harness adapter and a dash kit.
The harness adaptor is because the two radio harnesses are not the same and the dash kit is so the radio will sit flush.