Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

have a mercedes E250 CDi blue effeciency(59), having power

Customer Question

have a mercedes E250 CDi blue effeciency(59), having power problems think it is the injectors as some times ok but often just no power seen stuff around a recall issue will mercedes still take responsability outside warranty or how much is it going to cost to fix?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome -

My name is MIKE - Im happy to help / advise.

You need to ring the local MB dealer on this one... You need to give them the cars VIN -and they will with that , be able to tell you if it has had its recall work done or not.. and then go from there.

It doesn't matter in the case of a recall if the warranty has expired... a recall still stands ...

You are correct too yes- recalls were issued for that injector problem - so that is your way forward / next step on this one now - Be sure to have the VIN with you when you call them - they will need that ,.

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.