Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have 2006 mercedes sprinter 311cdi w906

Customer Question

I have 2006 mercedes sprinter 311cdi w906 new shape.Recently the lights have gone faulty,heres the faults.......,none of the six side marker lights are working,with ignition on when the light switch on the dashboard is at 0 the lights are on main beam,when The switch is switched on (side lights) the lights go off.When switched to position 2 (main beam) they come back on.The lights now do not work with the ignition turned off as they should.I have checked all fuses and changed the rotary switch with no change.

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?