Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi I have a clk 320 auto 2005 serviced by merc all its life

Customer Question

Hi I have a clk 320 auto 2005 serviced by merc all it's life 50000 only on the clock when I reverse it in to My garage I have noticed a dull knocking noise when I take it out of gear it goes it drives perfectly no noise only on tickover
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
If you close the question do I get my £18 refunded
Expert:  Stan replied 3 years ago.
Please provide more detail on the noise:
Is it only when moving, does it depend on the speed, does it come from suspension in rear, front, transmission or the engin?
Hope for your understanding on this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It comes from the engine