Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

my new c coupé is pulling to the left to the extent that it

my new c coupé is pulling to the left to the extent that it is causing pain in my arm and shoulder the main dealer tells me they are like this can you help
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Matt replied 3 years ago.

I'd take the car to another dealer as 'they all do this sir' is complete nonsense

I'd insist on a 4 wheel suspension alignment, most places use the back wheels as a datum and assume that they are perfectly straight and true. Often this is not the case and many modern cars are now adjustable at the rear as well as the front.

A 4 wheel alignment measures all four wheels independently and each is set -up without referring to each other.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have given them your answer and they have told me they have done all what you have said were can I go from here

Expert:  Matt replied 3 years ago.

OK

I'd locate another 4 wheel algnment firm in your area and have them look it over as it sounds ot me that either your dealership hasn't checked it or their equipment is faulty

just a quick check should be very cheap as they tend to charge on how many adjustments they have to make