mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a Mercedes CLK 230. The battery has gone flat, and the

I have a Mercedes CLK 230. The battery has gone flat, and the emergency boot lock seems jammed. Is there any way I can connect a battery without having to drill out the boot lock
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
You only other option is to connect a 12v booster box to the cigarette lighter or a/c adapter inside of the vehicle. The booster box has an adapter that connects straight to the adapter inside of the vehicle, this will apply enough power to release the boot.