Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi, I have a LHD Mercedes Benz C 180 CDI Registered in

Customer Question

Hi, I have a LHD Mercedes Benz C 180 CDI Registered in Germany Dec 2012, how do you alter the headlight beam to dip for UK road usage. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
The headlights are halogen
Thank you. Dennis
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Dennis,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Shantal,,
Thank you for the check-up to see if my problem has been resolved, unfortunately it has not and despite your organisations promise that you had experts to answer my question nothing is forthcoming.
I accept it had only been a short period of time , but your website boasts of answers in a very few hours.
I feel as though your company has taken £27 on false pretences and I think this amount should be repaid to me.
Your comments will be appreciated.
Dennis
Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello Dennis- Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help ... Im sorry to see you have had a wait... Personally, I have been off for a few days but evidently no one else picked up your question is truly unusual - so Im sorry about that..

If you do still require help on your question, by all means just let me know - As soon as I receive your response, I will get back to you asap thereafter-

Kind Rgds, MIKE.......................................