Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Hello I have a merc 220 and all the lights on the front passenger

Hello I have a merc 220 and all the lights on the front passenger side do not work. I have checked all fuse etc and all ok. They went for few days and then came back on for one journey and now gone again. Would you be able to assist?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** happy to help / advise.

With this issue you have - assuming the basic wiring / fuses are indeed ok - then the fault is with the LCM- thats the light control unit.

This will need to be changed to cure this problem... really I should advise that you have this verified with a plug in diagnostic test - but that is usually whats wrong when you have the faults you describe.

The LCM also when replaced on a lot of these has to be "coded " to the car- I cant be 100% sure on your car - you would need to ask at your suppliers on that one - but thats the way forward here -

Im very pleased to have helped you - Do let me know if you need anything more --

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi thee I hit the wrong rating on my email if you can send again . I just woke up and hit incorrectly Irey was excellent. Thank you
Stephen
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello again Stephen -

Thank you for your message... thats ok - if you hit one of the OK ratings on this message, that will do it - Thank you --

All the best with the car... and you are welcome back anytime -

Kind Rgds, MIKE.