Mike
Mike, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Put 10 euro worth of petrol in my merc280 then topped with

Put 10 euro worth of petrol in my merc280 CID then topped with diesel will I damage the engine
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Mike :

Hello and Welcome..

Mike :

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise you ..

Mike :

Im assuming the tank was fairly low for you to go for fuel... If thats the case - putting that amount of petrol in - then if you filled the tank right up with diesel -the car engine will likely not even "notice" it ...

Mike :

The strict / pro answer , is that you should have the system drained immediately and put right... but in all honesty - as above... will be the case... but do let me know if you need to discuss it anymore at all..

Mike :

*** Meanwhile - - >>>> Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

Customer: Class ,,Thanks Mike!,