Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

hi my merc ml270 cdi auto cut out at 60 and esp light came

Customer Question

hi my merc ml270 cdi auto cut out at 60 and esp light came on what could it be ? regards samone
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Samone,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes i would waiting for answer
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Matt replied 3 years ago.

does the car start and run now?

also have you had any diagnostic devices plugged into the car