Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Where does the adblue fluid go to top up on my 2009 S Class

Customer Question

Where does the adblue fluid go to top up on my 2009 S Class Mercedes. I know for a fact 2010 models have it under the spare wheel but I cannot seem to find the top up compartment anywhere in my vehicle. Please advise. Thank you
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
No answer given at all from a professional just asking if I still want my first question answered by a professional. Not good enough for £18. Please advise. Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No I have had no answer from a professional. How hard can it be? £18 should give an answer to my question (by a mercedes mechanic). So I guess I will continue waiting. Thank you.