Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Please can someone

Customer Question

Please can someone come to my house in Putney London SW15, and pair my iphone to my bluetooth in Mercedes 230 SLK. It was fitted by you, and used to be paired with a blackberry I am happy to pay the going rate Thank you Joy XXX PS I have tried, and tried!

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello Joy,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your reply.

I am relying on you to find someone for me.

I don't mind if it takes some time

Joy Goodman

Hello Joy,
Thank you for getting back to me. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I should like you to keep looking please, for as long as it takes

Joy Goodman

Hello Joy,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please refund the money

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

When will I receive my refund please?
Joy XXX

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello Joy -

My name is MIKE... Im very sorry to see that no one was able to help with your question..

Personally I have been off for a time so I have only just seen it in the lists...

To explain, justanswer is a tech help site Joy - we advise / give out help to help people with their car / related issues - including the bluetooth issues you have... so we don't ever send anyone out at all - we help by way of advise ..here.

As such- if you do still need help, I would be more than happy to help you / and explain exactly how to pair your phone to your MB.

If you would like me to do that , please just let me know by way of a reply here ( do not open a new question - just reply here letting me know either way.)

Kind Rgds, MIKE.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** a refund asap, as it is now sorted.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello again -

Thank you for your reply - I will pass this on for a refund then for you to customer services.

Kind Rgds, MIKE.

( This is not an Info request - no need for a reply ;)