Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

109 cdi lack of power safe mod and all lights up on dash ,

Customer Question

109 cdi lack of power safe mod and all lights up on dash , been in garage changed fuel pump injector pump and still the same
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would really like a answer to my question please as it has cost me a lot of money the issue with the vito to date , yes I would like to wait for an experts answer
Expert:  Matt replied 2 years ago.

you say its been in the garage do you have any fault codes that have been read off?

also does the van idle OK?

how many miles are on the vehicle ?