mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

replaced top wishbone on front of my Mercedes w221 s320 and

replaced top wishbone on front of my Mercedes w221 s320 and now the car will not raise in height after reconnecting the front strut , compressor runs for a couple of minutes and switches off with suspension error on dash
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
Disconnect the negative and the positive battery cable ends and leave disconnected for 20 mins and this should reset the system. If this does not reset the system a dealer scan tool will be needed to reset.