Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

l have a s320 mercedes,2001 model.l was getting to know the

Customer Question

l have a s320 mercedes,2001 model.l was getting to know the dash board and must have
pressed the wrong button,now the doors will not respond to the opening or locking of the
doors,would be very grateful for your help in this *****@******.***
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
If the central locking cannot be operated via remote control as well- most likely pneumatic pump for central locking is blocked. When it sees that it takes too much time to lock/unlock the doors, the pump is blocked. It can be caused by old aged pump or a vacuum leak. Pump can be reset by removing for few minutes a fuse 62 (20amp) in rear seat support fusebox. It is hidden behind a plastic cover with footwell lighting. '

CLick here for it's fuse assignment

Best Regards,
Stan