mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

GOT A MERC ML year 2000 goes into gear but dont change up &

Customer Question

GOT A MERC ML year 2000 goes into gear but dont change up & the little window on the dash dont register in the gears it just blank . what im trying find out is what do call the electronic part that near or under the gear shift
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 2 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.
The part that you are trying to replace is called the range selector switch, this will need to be replaced to correct this issue.