Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi I have a 2007 Sprinter LWB

Customer Question

Hi I have a 2007 Sprinter LWB, I have a problem with the wirring under the step of the side door, haning out and frayed, need to take the step out to fix problem, i can not find any bults to undo, can you help.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still need help with this job

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have not removed it yet so still need help

Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi I have found how to remove the step myself so can I have the money back please ? Rob XXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I did not get an answer so can I have my money back please ?