Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

Got a c200 the remote door lock and radio has stopped working

Customer Question

Got a c200 the remote door lock and radio has stopped working since having the drivers door lock replaced. I have to lock manual which doesn't lock the boot.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello there,
I don't have an answer to this yet and still need to fix the fault.
Martin.
Hello Martin,
Thank you for getting back to me. We have Professionals online all the time, unfortunately they may not have the experience needed to assist you. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
However, should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello I still haven't had a response for this although appear to have been charged.
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
Hello Martin,

Please check if the interior lights switch on and off when driver's door is operated. If one of the doors is not closed for the electronics- central locking will not work properly. Unclosed doors will also show up as constantly lit interior lights in door operated light mode.
Possibly, the driver's door lock was not properly installed or it's electrical plugs were not connected.
The actual status of can also be checked with Star Diagnosis computer- some independent MB shops have it besides the dealers.
best regards,
Stan