Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

hi I haw mb e220 cdi my son konect battry rong way rand,engin

hi I haw mb e220 cdi my son konect battry rong way rand,engin ran ok,bat alternator not czarg ,abs not work fan in car not work,i chek alternator is das charg wen I conekt directly from battery, questin is wer is mane fus or reley for alternator icanot findem tanks jarek
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
Stan :

Alternator fuse is built into the cable running from alternator to starter. This cable has to be replaced if alternator fuse has blown

Stan :

Click here for the location of fuseboxes. Please check all of the fuses, especially in F32 nd F33

Stan :

best regards,
Stan

Customer:

any idea why abs and fan is not working if they carry different fuses? Hiding fuses I checked all of the fuses and they are all okay

Stan :

ABS control unit goes out of order in such cases very easy. If all of the fuses are in order, then electronics have to be checked with Star Diagnosis computer to check the condition of ABS and climate control units