Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My cars battery is flat and the battery is in the boot, the

Customer Question

My cars battery is flat and the battery is in the boot, the key will not open the boot, the car is a mercedes cl 500 53 plate.

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Hi sorry to get to you late with such a problem ,

Have you sorted this issue out, or do you still need assistance ..

If you do all you have to do is lift the bonnet and on the right side strut tower you will see a red cover with a + on it and just a bit lower a - black point to jump start the car when the battery is flat.
Also you should be able to open the boot with the key look on top of the licence plate between the plate lamps you will see the key hole .

Please get back to me if you need further assistance with this issue But please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.

Kind regards Greg

Rgds Greg
Expert:  Greg replied 2 years ago.
Hi did you manage to sort this out .

Greg