Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Mercedes Comand system not working on 2005 CL500 Coupe - can

Customer Question

Mercedes Comand system not working on 2005 CL500 Coupe - can I re-boot it? On starting the car, the Comand logo comes on the screen and the warning then appears followed by a frozen screen with the Bass, Treble etc options on the right hand side. The radio, NAV, Video buttons etc do not work. However, any audio traffic warnings do come on through the speakers. The battery has been disconnected weeks and the Comand system no longer works. However, I have often done this in the past without any problem - other than having to re-set the windows and sunroof.

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I would love to have an answer, Alternatively if you don't have an expert who can answer the question, it would be useful if someone could recommend a reliable good value company that would be able to fix the problem

,
Thank you back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Thank you patience,