Robert
Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK
13210289

Whizzing noise which gets faster as car speeds up, but slows

Customer Question

Whizzing noise which gets faster as car speeds up, but slows down and stops when car slows down and stops or when I turn left
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Robert replied 2 years ago.

Hi..

Hopefully i can help..

Best place to check as far as the noise you describe goes would the brake in particular on the front in regards ***** ***** objects..backing plate need to be checks aswell too..also a further inspection to both front bearing for wear or excess play or movement..It difficult to say over the next exactly without having those checks above completed and see whats found..but as above that would be the best places to start on this one..I do hope this helps..if you require to ask anything futher..then please do before you rate