enesd
enesd, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Ase master MECHANIC
20168386

I have a mercedes e320 cdi 2005 the rear demister isn't working

Customer Question

I have a mercedes e320 cdi 2005 the rear demister isn't working and when you switch it on with the radio the radio signal distorts
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  enesd replied 2 years ago.
Customer: That can be problem if you hear on radio static. Then you will need to replace rear glass to fix defrost and also radio
Customer: Rear glass has built high resistance now it can't heat up and effects voltage when is back feeds from glass static
Expert:  enesd replied 2 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.