Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

Good Day, I will be grateful if you can Educate me on how

Good Day,
I will be grateful if you can Educate me on how to Reset my My Service interval from Days To Miles on my Mercedes S Class?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
Stan :

The service interval counts down both miles and days to next service, and shows whichever runs out first . So it means that maintenance is due to long time since last maintenance and low mileage. Service can only be confirmedt after completing the respective service. So it is not possibe to change the days to miles, only carried out maintenance can be confirmed.
Best regards,
Stan

JACUSTOMER-q64ip7xi- :

Hello Stan,

JACUSTOMER-q64ip7xi- :

Regards,Olu Shaba

Stan :

How can i help you more with this question?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

What does the Service Character stands for viz A B C D to I I will be grateful for your Urgent Response. Regards, ***** *****

Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
Hello Olu Shaba,

Letters indicate how many hours is intended for the maintenance. A- 1 hour, B- 2 hours, and so on.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello again, I used a car scanner Autel AL 419 to check for error codes, initially the scanner and the car ECU communicated but it later stop communicating, and the scanner is no longer connecting and doesn't come on,but the scanner works on other cars please what could be the problem, Olu Shaba
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
Maybe the fuse 36 or 37 in left engine bay fusebox is damaged and there is no voltage supply at pin 16 in the diagnostic socket. I would check that first of all.

regards,
Stan