Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My radio/satnav on my 2005 Mercedes S Class stopped working.

Customer Question

My radio/satnav on my 2005 Mercedes S Class stopped working. Screen went pink and then nothing. No power to radio so checked fuses under bonnet and under rear seat. These seem to be okay. I have been quoted over £3,000 for partex unit! More than value of car!! Can you advise if: a) there is another fuse in car b) is there an Halfords, or other replacement Many thanks John Pridmore

Have also tried breakers.

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello John,
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Hello John,
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Hello John,
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.