Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I Have Mercedes 16 ton Hiab lorry showing a fault F/R please

Customer Question

I Have Mercedes 16 ton Hiab lorry showing a fault F/R
please advise
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
Can you tell me the VIN of your truck and the fault code in the FR control unit?

It is possible to read it out in the instrument cluster in diagnosis menu on most of the MBs

Regards,
Stan
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Stan Tnx For reply. 13.02.15

VIN No. WDB9700752l122381

Fault code : FR-00144644302.

Kind Regards,

ALJ.

Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
Hello ALJ,

FR-00144644302 is the control unit version number, not the fault code. Next sub-menus are for the fault codes. Can you please re-check the fault codes?