Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Mercedes CLS 350 and the audio on the bluetooth connection

Customer Question

I have a Mercedes CLS 350 and the audio on the bluetooth connection is (so I'm told) very loud on the mic so my voice sounds almost distorted to the other person and they sound very quiet to me, even when I turn the volume right up. I know the phone is ok as I used it in other cars. Looked through the hidden engineering menu, but I can't find anything to adjust the volume
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I still need an answer

Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Expert:  Mike replied 2 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is ***** ***** Im happy to help / advise..

Before we progress, please tell me the exact phone model and age of phone you are using with the bluetooth.... when I receive your reply , I will get back to you asap thereafter -

Kind Rgds, MIKE............................................
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Mike,

I have the issue with both phones.

First phone is a HTC Desire 610 (D610n)

Second phone is HTC One M8

Both are under 12 months old.

Mark.