Stan
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Technical support engineer
16766657

I have a 2003 Mercedes E320CDi (211) saloon....I am trying

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Mercedes E320CDi (211) saloon....I am trying to remove the boot trim to replace the boot lid light ..I have removed all plastic fixing studs but I still can not remove the boot trim because the warning triangle bracket will not free off....its stopping the removal .. I have removed a solitary small metal stud bolt in the middle of it but there are two rubber topped "bolts " top- right and left which just go around and around and its stopped the job ...help PLEASE !
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Stan replied 2 years ago.
Stan :

Triangle holder has a rectangular clip with a hole, between the bolt hole and the triangle latch. It must be pressed in. Then the holder slides out of the mounting holes.
Best Regards,
Stan