Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have an E350 CDI 2010 estate. The DPF seems to be regenerating

Customer Question

I have an E350 CDI 2010 estate. The DPF seems to be regenerating every 100 miles or so which makes the car run poorly for about 20 miles or so, is there a cure? Also the car went into limp mode a few months ago and Mercedes changed the ECU for £1700 are the two connected. Feeling conned!
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 2 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I would like an answer please
Thank you for getting back to me and apologies that you have not received an answer yet. We have a range of Professionals online all the time. However specialties differ, and we are searching for the right professional to assist you.
Should you wish to close your question and reverse your charges at any time please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok please refund the charge and close the question
Expert:  enesd replied 2 years ago.
Do you still need help ?